Implementation Status Phase-II

NCRMP Phase-II

Government of India approved Phase-II of NCRMP in July,2015 for five years up to September, 2022 covering States of Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra and West Bengal at an Outlay of Rs 2361.35 Cr with World Bank assistance amounting to Rs1881.20Cr. The remaining amount of Rs 480.15Cr. is being contributed by State Governments as their share.

Implementation Status and Progress [upto August 2019]

(i) Component A (EWDS):

(a). States of Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Kerala have finalized TCIL as Knowledge Partner/ Consultant to provide assistance for implementation of EWDS. Gujarat and West Bengal has engaged KPMG and  Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd. as Knowledge Partner respectively.

(b).

Goa : Technical bids under evaluation.
Maharashtra : Technical bids under evaluation.
Karnataka : SPIU  will re-tender EWDS after getting  approval of World Bank.
Kerala : Tender floated and Pre bid meeting is scheduled on 17/09/2019.  Last date of submission of bids is 01/10/2019.
Gujarat : Pre bid meeting held on 03/09/2019. Last date of bid submission is 18/09/2019.
West Bengal : SPIU to comply the observations of the World Bank and submit bid document for approval of the World Bank.

(ii) Component B (Infrastructure)

SI No State Items Status
1. Goa MPCS(12 Nos.) : (a). 06 MPCS under construction.

(b). 01 MPCS work suspended.

(c). 04 Tender under evaluation.

(d). Tracing of underground cables completed in 01 MPCS.

Road (30 Kms) : (a). Dropped keeping in view sufficiency of existing network.
Saline Embankment (8.26 Km) : (a). DPR incorporating EIA/ SIA report under review with World Bank.
Underground Cabling (98 Km) : (a). Site identified at Anjuna Beach.

(b). DPR under review with SPIU for compliance of observations of World Bank. (c). Financial Bid to be opened on 13th September,2019.

2. Gujarat MPCS (95 No.) : (a). 26 completed

(b). 66 under construction

(c). 3 re-tenders to be issued by September, 2019

Road (157 Km) : (a). 134 km completed.

(b). 23 km under construction and likely to be completed by 30th September, 2019.

Underground Cabling (UGC) (430 Km) : (a). Financial bid evaluation completed and report under review. Likely to be awarded by September, 2019.
3. Karnataka MPCS (11 Nos.) : (a). 02 MPCS completed

(b). 09 under construction.

Roads (48 Kms) : (a). 45 km completed
(b). 3 Km in progress.
Bridges (2 Nos.) : (a).RFP to be floated by March.2019.

(b). Revised DPR incorporating EIA/SIA report under review with SPIU to be shared with World Bank with land details shortly.

Saline Embankment (7 Kms) : (a) Revised DPR for Manikatte Saline Embankment under review with SPIU for compliance of World Bank observations.

(b) Bid to be open on 13.09.2019

4. Kerala MPCS (14 No.): (a). all 14 MPCS  under construction. 60% work has been completed.
5. Maharashtra MPCS (11 Nos.) : (a). Tender for 11 MPCS opened on 20.08.2019 and tender under evaluation.
Saline Embankment (29.55 Km.) : (a) Tender opened on 22.08.2019 and under evaluation.
Underground Cabling (471 Kms.) : (a). Alibagh Town work under execution.

(b). Ratnagiri and Satpati packages to be Award soon after getting CRC clearance.

6. West Bengal MPCS (146 Nos.) : (a). 141 MPCS completed.

(b). Work in progress in 05 MPCS and likely to be completed by 31st October 2019.

Underground Cabling (515 Kms) : (a). Tender for one package (500 km) awarded – Package 1A Awarded.

(b). Minor package (15km) –Package 1B,  1C clubbed & approval of World Bank awaited for entrusting the work to WBSEDCL.

134 km of Road and 26 MPCS completed in Gujarat,45 km of Roads completed in Karnataka and 141 MPCS completed in West Bengal.

iii) Component C: Technical Assistance and Capacity Building

I. Multi- Hazard Risk Assessment (MHRA) Study
  • Probabilistic modelling – improvement over Web Based Composite Risk Atlas (CRA) – Phase I
  • Contract awarded to RMSI.
  • 1st deliverable-Inception report received.
  • 2nd deliverable awaited and received by end of September, 2019.
II. National Seismic Risk Mitigation Project (NSRMP)
  • 8 States – Uttarakhand, HP, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, J&K
  • Contract awarded to DDF-AKDN JV.
  • Inception report under review.
III. Hydro-meteorological Resilience Action Plan (HmRAP):
  • Technical proposals under evaluation.
IV. Benefit Monitoring & Evaluation            ((BME) of Phase II)
  • Contract awarded to AMS.
  • 1st deliverable completed.
  • 2nd deliverable (revised) and expected soon.
V. Designing of Comprehensive Multi hazard Risk Financing Strategy (CMhRFS) under of Phase II)
  • EOI floated and last date of submission is 30/09/2019.
Implementation Status and Progress [upto September 2019]

(i) Component A (EWDS):

(a). States of Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Kerala have finalized TCIL as Knowledge Partner/ Consultant to provide assistance for implementation of EWDS. Gujarat and West Bengal has engaged KPMG and Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd. as Knowledge Partner respectively.

(b).

Goa : Technical bids under evaluation.
Maharashtra : Technical bids under evaluation.
Karnataka : Tender floated to be open on 31.10.2019.
Kerala : Tender floated to be open on 22.10.2019.
Gujarat : Pre bid meeting held on 03/09/2019. Last date of bid submission is 14.10.2019.
West Bengal : SPIU to comply the observations of the World Bank and submit bid document for approval of the World Bank.

(ii) Component B (Infrastructure)

SI No State Items Status
1. Goa MPCS(12 Nos.) : (a). 06 MPCS under construction.

(b). 01 MPCS work suspended.

(c). 04 Tender under evaluation.

(d). Tracing of underground cables completed in 01 MPCS.

Road (30 Kms) : (a). Dropped keeping in view sufficiency of existing network.
Saline Embankment (8.26 Km) : (a). DPR incorporating EIA/ SIA report under review with World Bank.
Underground Cabling (98 Km) : (a). Site identified at Anjuna Beach.

(b). DPR under review with SPIU for compliance of observations of World Bank. (c). Financial Bid to be opened on 13th September,2019.

2. Gujarat MPCS (95 No.) : (a). 26 completed

(b). 66 under construction

(c). 3 re-tenders to be issued by September, 2019

(d). Present status of MPCS Click here

Road (157 Km) : (a). 134 km completed.

(b). 23 km under construction and likely to be completed by 30th September, 2019.

Underground Cabling (UGC) (430 Km) : (a). Financial bid evaluation completed and report under review. Likely to be awarded by September, 2019.
3. Karnataka MPCS (11 Nos.) : (a). 02 MPCS completed

(b). 09 under construction.

Roads (48 Kms) : (a). 46 km completed
(b). 2 Km in progress.
Bridges (2 Nos.) : (a). RFP to be floated by March.2019.

(b). Revised DPR incorporating EIA/SIA report under review with SPIU to be shared with World Bank with land details shortly.

Saline Embankment (7 Kms) : (a) Tender floated to be open on 12.10.2019.

(b) Bid to be open on 13.09.2019

4. Kerala MPCS (14 No.): (a). all 14 MPCS under construction. 60% work has been completed.
5. Maharashtra MPCS (11 Nos.) : (a). Under award stage.
Saline Embankment (29.55 Km.) : (a) Under award stage.
Underground Cabling (471 Kms.) : (a). Alibagh Town work under execution.

(b). Ratnagiri and Satpati packages to be Award soon after getting CRC clearance.

6. West Bengal MPCS (146 Nos.) : (a). 141 MPCS completed.

(b). Work in progress in 05 MPCS and likely to be completed by 31st October 2019.

Underground Cabling (515 Kms) : (a). Tender for one package (500 km) awarded – Package 1A Awarded.

(b). Minor package (15km) –Package 1B, 1C clubbed & approval of World Bank awaited for entrusting the work to WBSEDCL.

134 km of Road and 26 MPCS completed in Gujarat,45 km of Roads completed in Karnataka and 141 MPCS completed in West Bengal.

iii) Component C: Technical Assistance and Capacity Building

I. Multi- Hazard Risk Assessment (MHRA) Study
  • Probabilistic modelling – improvement over Web Based Composite Risk Atlas (CRA) – Phase I
  • Contract awarded to RMSI.
  • 1st deliverable-Inception report received.
  • 2nd deliverable awaited, received by end of October, 2019.
II. National Seismic Risk Mitigation Project (NSRMP)
  • 8 States – Uttarakhand, HP, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, J&K
  • Contract awarded to DDF-AKDN JV.
  • Inception report under review.
III. Hydro-meteorological Resilience Action Plan (HmRAP):
  • Evaluation of Technical proposals completed. Financial proposals to be opened on 23.10.2019.
IV. Benefit Monitoring & Evaluation (BME of Phase II)
  • Contract awarded to AMS.
  • 1st deliverable completed.
  • 2nd deliverable (revised) and expected soon.
V. Designing of Comprehensive Multi hazard Risk Financing Strategy (CMhRFS) under of Phase II)
  • EOI floated and last date of submission is 18/11/2019.
Implementation Status and Progress [upto April 2021]

(i) Component A (EWDS):

(a). States of Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Kerala have finalized TCIL as Knowledge Partner/ Consultant to provide assistance for implementation of EWDS. Gujarat and West Bengal has engaged KPMG and Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd. as Knowledge Partner respectively.

(b).

Goa : Work awarded to M/s BIPS System Ltd. on 12th March 2020.
Karnataka : Work Awarded on 4th November 2020 to M/s BECIL Ltd.
Kerala : Work awarded on 4th December 2020 to M/s CMS Computer Pvt. Ltd.

(ii) Component B (Infrastructure)

SI No State Items Status
1. Goa MPCS(12 Nos.) : a). 01  MPCS Completed.

(b). 11 MPCS Under Execution.

Underground Cabling (98 Km) : 80% UGC work has been completed. 20% under execution.
2. Gujarat MPCS (76 No.) : (a). 34 completed

(b). 42 under construction.

Road (157 Km) : (a). 157 km completed.
3. Karnataka MPCS (11 Nos.) : (a). 08 MPCS completed

(b). 03 under construction.

Roads (48 Kms) : (a). 48 km completed.
Bridges (2 Nos.) : 40% work has been completed and remaining 60% are under execution.
Saline Embankment (7.8 Kms) : 35% work has been completed and remaining 65% are under execution.
4. Kerala MPCS (17 No.): (a). 07 MPCS completed.

(b). 10 MPCS under construction.

5. Maharashtra Saline Embankment (22.26 Km.) : (a) Under  execution.
Underground Cabling (471 Kms.) :  (a). 144 KM Completed.

(b). 327 KM under execution.

6. West Bengal MPCS (146 Nos.) : (a). 146 MPCS completed.
Underground Cabling (500 Kms) : (a). 472.46 KM Completed.

(b). 27.54 KM Under execution.

iii) Component C: Technical Assistance and Capacity Building

I. Multi- Hazard Risk Assessment (MHRA) Study
  • Probabilistic modelling – improvement over Web Based Composite Risk Atlas (CRA) – Phase I
  • Contract awarded to RMSI.
  • 1st deliverable-Inception report received.
  • 2nd deliverable awaited, received by end of October, 2019.
II. National Seismic Risk Mitigation Project (NSRMP)
  • 8 States – Uttarakhand, HP, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, J&K
  • Contract awarded to DDF-AKDN JV.
  • Inception report under review.
III. Hydro-meteorological Resilience Action Plan (HmRAP):
  • Hydro-meteorological Resilience Action Plan (HmRAP) is being implemented in six cities, one each in six NCRMP (Phase II) States [Panaji (Goa), Ratnagiri (Maharashtra), Mangalore (Karnataka), Kochi (Kerala), Porbandar (Gujarat), and Bidhannagar (West Bengal)].Consultancy Contract awarded to M/s HaskoningDHV Consulting Pvt Ltd (JV). The study will be completed by February 2022.2  Deliverables out of total 8 Deliverables are completed.The 3rd Deliverable [DEM/DTM map and GIS Data of the Study area (6 designated Cities) through Survey Methods (Total Station & DGPS) with 30cm vertical resolution having 95% accuracy level within area covered] is under progress. Scheduled timeline was April 2021 which has been extended up to 15th June 2021.
IV. Benefit Monitoring & Evaluation (BME of Phase II)
  • Contract awarded to AMS. The study will be completed by February 2022.
  • Deliverables (1st Deliverable & 3rd Deliverable) out of total 5 Deliverables are completed. The 2nd Deliverable (Baseline Data Report) is under-revision with Consultant. Scheduled timeline was 31st March 2021.
V. Designing of Comprehensive Multi hazard Risk Financing Strategy (CMhRFS) under of Phase II)
  • The contract is awarded to M/S AIR Worldwide on 30th April 2021. Duration of contract is one year.There are total 6 Deliverables. The scheduled timeline for 1st Deliverable (Inception Report) is 1st week of July 2021. Consultant has started works on 1st Deliverable.
Implementation Status and Progress [upto July 2021]

(i) Component A (EWDS):

(a). States of Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Kerala have finalized TCIL as Knowledge Partner/ Consultant to provide assistance for implementation of EWDS. Gujarat and West Bengal has engaged KPMG and Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd. as Knowledge Partner respectively.

(b).

Goa : Work awarded to M/s BIPS System Ltd. on 12th March 2020.
Karnataka : Work order issued on 16th March 2021 to M/s BECIL Ltd.
Kerala : Work order issued on 22nd January 2021 to M/s CMS Computer Pvt. Ltd.

(ii) Component B (Infrastructure)

SI No State Items Status
1. Goa MPCS(12 Nos.) : a). 01  MPCS Completed.

(b). 11 MPCS Under Execution.

Underground Cabling (315 Km) : 85% UGC work has been completed. 15% under execution.
2. Gujarat MPCS (76 No.) : (a). 34 completed

(b). 42 under construction.

Road (157 Km) : (a). 157 km completed.
3. Karnataka MPCS (11 Nos.) : (a). 08 MPCS completed

(b). 03 under construction.

Roads (48 Kms) : (a). 48 km completed.
Bridges (2 Nos.) : 46% work has been completed and remaining 54% are under execution.
Saline Embankment (7.8 Kms) : 52% work has been completed and remaining 48% are under execution.
4. Kerala MPCS (17 No.): (a). 11 MPCS completed.

(b). 06 MPCS under construction.

5. Maharashtra Saline Embankment (22.26 Km.) : (a)41.08% work has been completed and remaining 58.92% are under execution..
Underground Cabling (471 Kms.) :  (a). 175.3 KM Completed.

(b). 295.7 KM under execution.

6. West Bengal MPCS (146 Nos.) : (a). 146 MPCS completed.
Underground Cabling (500 Kms) : (a). 472.46 KM Completed.

(b). 27.54 KM Under execution.

iii) Component C: Technical Assistance and Capacity Building

I. Multi- Hazard Risk Assessment (MHRA) Study
  • Probabilistic modelling – improvement over Web Based Composite Risk Atlas (CRA) – Phase I
  • Contract awarded to RMSI.
  • 1st deliverable-Inception report received.
  • 2nd deliverable awaited, received by end of October, 2019.
II. National Seismic Risk Mitigation Project (NSRMP)
  • 8 States – Uttarakhand, HP, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, J&K
  • Contract awarded to DDF-AKDN JV.
  • Inception report .
III. Hydro-meteorological Resilience Action Plan (HmRAP):
  • Hydro-meteorological Resilience Action Plan (HmRAP) is being implemented in six cities, one each in six NCRMP (Phase II) States [Panaji (Goa), Ratnagiri (Maharashtra), Mangalore (Karnataka), Kochi (Kerala), Porbandar (Gujarat), and Bidhannagar (West Bengal)].Consultancy Contract awarded to M/s HaskoningDHV Consulting Pvt Ltd (JV). The study will be completed by February 2022.
  • 2  Deliverables out of total 8 Deliverables are completed.
  • The 3rd Deliverable [DEM/DTM map and GIS Data of the Study area (6 designated Cities) through Survey Methods (Total Station & DGPS) with 30cm vertical resolution having 95% accuracy level within area covered] has been submitted by consultant and it is underview.
IV. Benefit Monitoring & Evaluation (BME of Phase II)
  • Contract awarded to AMS. The study will be completed by February 2022.
  • Deliverables (1st Deliverable & 3rd Deliverable) out of total 5 Deliverables are completed. The 2nd Deliverable (Baseline Data Report) is under-revision with Consultant. Scheduled timeline was 31st March 2021.
V. Designing of Comprehensive Multi hazard Risk Financing Strategy (CMhRFS) under of Phase II)
  • The contract is awarded to M/S AIR Worldwide on 30th April 2021. Duration of contract is one year.There are total 6 Deliverables. The scheduled timeline for 1st Deliverable (Inception Report) is 1st week of July 2021. Consultant has started works on 1st Deliverable.